Nautical Mahogany & Brass Barometer
✔ Free Fast Worldwide Delivery Using DHL International Couriers
✔ We offer FAST free delivery to your door anywhere in the world
✔ Shop risk free with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
✔ Precise & high quality
This beautiful chunky mahogany and with a solid brass bezel barometer has a vintage feel. It has been lovingly engineered to perfection in Germany by Fischer. The face clearly indicates which direction the weather is going to go on any given day, from rain to shine, depending on the barometric pressure in the air.
- 100% handmade in Germany
- Wall mounted
- White Dial
- Very popular size
- Polish brass lacquered on brass Bezel
- Solid wooden case
- Mahogany , stained and varnished
- Mineral glass
- Made of high-quality materials
- Add a beautiful matching clock
- All our instruments are in the English language
- We offer a 2-year warranty on all our products; we can also offer a in house service centre if anything should go wrong. Click here to go to our Service Centre
- Frame 200mm or 8" inches
- Barometer 150mm or 6" inches
- Easy readings let you see if rain is on the way and you need to take an umbrella, or sunshine is on the way and you should pop your sunscreen in your bag.
- Modern style that can be passed down from generation to generation because of the high-quality engineering that goes into every Fischer weather instrument.
- Built to last, designed by engineers to be precise and last.
- It will enhance any decor in your Boat ,living room, office or kitchen.
What does a Barometer measure?
Atmospheric Pressure - this is helpful to know what kind of changes you can expect in the weather. A rising barometer indicates increasing air pressure = usually better weather. A falling barometer indicates decreasing air pressure = usually worse or changing weather.
Risk Free - 2 year Warranty
All Fischer weather stations come with a 2 year manufacturers warranty. Should anything go wrong with your weather instrument (which seldom happens) we can also service it in house in our service center.
ShippingRead the full dispatch & delivery details
We dispatch orders every day of the week so you order arrives FAST!
We deliver to Australia, New Zealand & Worldwide.
We use DHL courier's who use a Fast Track and Trace system.
If there is ever an issue we will let you know if we anticipate any delays.
ReturnsRead the F.A.Q's
Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery. Goods must be returned in original packaging and they must be in an unused condition. Any postage charges are the responsibility of the customer. To process a return, please contact a customer service representative on our toll-free number: 0064 3 388 1109.
We pay GST in Australia on orders under $1000 so there is no hold up at Customs.
It is really easy. Just get in touch with us and we will guide you through the process.
DHL Delivery Times
-New Zealand 2-4 business days.
-Australia 4-6 days. Major Cities 2 -5. Australia Rural - Add extra 2 -3 days
-USA Deliveries: 5-7 days
-World Deliveries: 5-10 days
High quality with sasy to read English measurements