Fischer Stylish Ultra Modern Weather Station is one of our latest modern designs. It contains a Barometer, Hygrometer, Thermometer so you can measure everything from one device. It has a modern feel and hangs Horizontally on the wall. The face is incredibly easy to read with small icons that indicate rain, cloud, sun or storms along with giving you quick temperature and humidity level readings.
- 100% handmade in Germany
- Fischer barometer, hygrometer & thermometer
- Wall mounted
- White dial with black indicators
- Chrome instruments
- Satin black finish
- Made of high-quality materials
- Highly accurate
- All our instruments are in the English language
- Another suggestion from the Designer range
- Full instructions on how to set up and use your barometer are in included with the device.
- We offer a 2-year warranty on all our products; we can also offer a in house service centre if anything should go wrong. Click here to go to our Service Centre
Click here to Add free gift wrapping to your order
- Frame 395mm x 140mm or 15.6" x 5.5" inches
- Instruments 63mm each or 2.5" inches
This is an easy to read instrument that lets you see if rain is on the way so you can grab your umbrella or if sunshine on the way and you could pop on your sunscreen.
For healthy living the hygrometer’s humidity gauge gives you the optimum climate figures in relation to season and room temperatures
This lovely weather station is a future heirloom that can be passed down from generation to generation. The high-quality engineering that goes into every Fischer weather instrument will stand the test of time.
What does a Weather station measure?
What does a Barometer measure?
Atmospheric Pressure - this is helpful to know what kind of changes you can expect in the weather. A rising barometer indicates increasing air pressure = usually better weather. A falling barometer indicates decreasing air pressure = usually worse or changing weather.
What is Barometric Pressure?
What does a Hygrometer measure?
Humidity (or moisture) in the air. For comfortable and healthy living and working conditions the humidity should be between 35 and 65% and temperatures between 18 & 24 C or 64F & 75F
What is a hygrometer?
What Does a Thermometer measure?
A thermometer is an instrument that measures the air’s temperature.